It’s been a busy summer for us! Between new babies and kids being out of school, along with lots of pool time, camping, boating, BBQs and other summertime fun, we’ve welcomed the following new clients to the Orapin family:
- DEFINE body & mind: A boutique fitness studio combining nutrition, mindfulness and unique fitness offerings will open its first Colorado studio in Denver’s LoHi neighborhood this fall.
- Integrated Work: A consultancy for mission-driven leaders and organizations which provides strategic impact consulting, applied leadership development and peer learning communities to accelerate their impact with measurable results.
- Thirteenth Floor Entertainment: The 2016 seson for Denver’s scariest haunted houses, 13th Floor and The Asylum, runs from mid-September through early November.
- Lawson Adventure Park: Colorado’s newest outdoor family playground covering more than 40 acres in Clear Creek County features a variety of activities with lodging accommodations set to open later this fall.
- Liberti: A mission-inspired lifestyle brand creating exquisite jewelry with a meaningful impact to employ and empower U.S. refugees.
- Franchise Expo West: Denver will soon be the epicenter of small business opportunities as thousands of entrepreneurs gather for the premier franchise event in the western U.S. Oct. 6-8 at the Colorado Convention Center.
- The Confident Parent: A pediatrician’s guide to caring for your little one without losing your joy your mind or yourself. Written by pediatrician and neonatologist Dr. Jane Scott, the book will be released November 1.